CODE UPDATE : STERN’S GHOSTBUSTERS: VERSION V 1.17
NEW CODE! Stern Pinball has posted Ghostbusters code v1.17.0 for the Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models.
This code adds additional polish, score balancing, adjustments, and contains bug fixes.
DOWNLOAD BELOW :
Pro Code v1.17.0:
Premium Code v1.17.0:
Limited Edition v1.17.0:
LE/PREMIUM V1.17 – October 8th, 2019
– Added a Full Credit sound
– River of Slime will no longer score inflated values from playfield
– Left captive ball Arrow will now show when pink slime is available
– Collecting ghost during Storage Facility Multiball will no longer stop
minor rules when you cross the 60 or 80 ghost threshold until the
multiball is over.
– Super Jackpot value will now display correctly in the background
– If you start a game in God Mode then change the adjustment mid-game, the
Normal mode will not be in effect until the next game.
– Draining during the grace of a scene will now give you the proper credit for
– God mode should now end correctly and not continue into normal play.
– Skill shot
– Changed base skill shot award from 10% to 5% of your score
– Left Eject : changed award from “Light Tobin’s Guide” to “Award Tobin’s
– Left Ramp : changed award from “Award Super Jackpot” to “Light Super
– Right Orbit : changed award “10% of score” to “Award River of Slime”
– PKE will no longer be available on the right ramp if PKE is currently
– Tightened up exploits
– Improved coil power management
– Changed playfield multiplier 6X. It has an initially slightly longer timer
but then not be extendable.
– Spinner now activates the topper
– One Add A Ball or light add a ball from Picto pops per multiball
– Improved the Are You A God? messaging.
Moved to SYSTEM 2.35 –
– Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.52.0
– Added Standard Adjustment “MAX PLAYERS PER GAME”. Values are 1 to 4,
with a default setting of 4. This can be used to limit the number
of players that can be added to a game.