CODE UPDATE : STERN’S DEAD POOL : VERSION V 1.02.0
NEW CODE – Stern Pinball has posted Deadpool code version 1.02.0 for the Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models.
This code contains bug fixes, enhancements and additional polish.
Pro – v1.02.0:
Premium – v1.02.0
Limited Edition – v1.02.0
1 – Download the zip file
2 – Unzip the file, this will create a folder that contains spk file(s).
3 – Open folder, copy only the file(s) to the root level of a USB stick. Do
not copy the folder.
4 – Power game off
5 – Insert USB stick
6 – Turn on game
7 – After game boots up it will give the option for software update
8 – Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the
option and starts the update.
9 – Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and
remove USB stick.
– Once the game is to v1.00.0 or later, settings and high scores will be
preserved automatically the next time the game is updated using a USB stick.
LE V1.02.0 – May 13, 2019
– Added Adjustment – “LIL DP START REQUIRES BALL LOCK” (Default is YES).
– YES: The ball must be locked behind the Lil’ Deadpool drop targets in order
to start a Lil’ Deadpool mode. (This was the default behavior in v1.00.0).
– NO: When the Lil’ Deadpool is lit GREEN for lock and the Lil’ Deadpool stand-up
target is hit, the device will attempt to lock the ball behind the drop targets.
If the ball is not locked within 4 seconds, the next Lil’ Deadpool mode will start
automatically. (This was the default behavior in v1.01.0).
This adjustment is ignored if the “DISABLE LIL DP TARGET BANK” adjustment is set to YES.
– Fixed: Right orbit switch was ignored for 2 seconds after ball leaves shooter lane.
– Updated Super Skill Shot: timer increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
– Updated Ninjapocalypse: awards 5M, 5.5M, 6M, … 10M max.
– Updated Ninjapocalypse display: added score and ninjas collected.
– Snikt display: added playfield multiplier value.