CODE UPDATE : STERN’S BLACK KNIGHT : VERSION 0.93.0
NEW CODE! Stern Pinball has posted Black Knight code v0.93.0 for the Pro model.
This code contains bug fixes, enhancements and additional polish.
Pro Code v0.93.0:
Additional details can be found in the read me file.
This update and read me files can also be found on our website www.sternpinball.com in the game code library.
PRO V0.93 – May 2, 2019
– Fixed an issue which sometimes caused balls to become trapped behind the
shield on weak shots.
– Fixed an issue that could cause top lanes to appear lit for skill shot
when they shouldn’t have been.
– Removed top and bottom lanes from award light shows.
– Fixed an issue that prevented 2.5m from being scored as a possible award
and sometimes skipping mystery as a result.
– Fixed an issue where Mystery would show Light Super and Start a super
– Fixed an issue where multiple flail impact sounds could play.
– Fixed an issue which caused the shield diverter duty-cycle to
expire when it shouldn’t have.
– Fixed an issue where some display effects would stop on the tilt display
– Boosted the amount of sword power earned from drop target hits, bank
completions, and center shot hits.
– Added multiple scoreboxes to each Skeleton during a Pop Bumper session.
– Modified Wicked Cavern mode so it will never have only 1 shot lit on the
– Change the Ball 1 Locked and Ball 2 Locked videos so that they show as
full screen display effects.
– Modified the presentation order of effects on the Shield VUK. Mode Start
will always be the last display effect shown.
– Updated the light show for End of Ball Bonus.
– Added the Flame Panel to attract light show.
– Revised attract light show to make them more smooth.
– Default number of modes for extra ball updated to 2.
– Modified spinner display effect to use full-length scores instead of abbreviated.
– Speech, FX, and Music volumes and tweaks.
– Score balancing.
– Tweaked the order of some speech calls.
– Default lower flipper power set to Hard.
– Verified consistency in fonts to display scores.
– Added additional high score entries.
– Combo Champion
– KNIGHT Champion
– Black Castle Champion
– WAR Champion
– Bonus Champion
– Triple Knight’s Challenge Champion
– Molten Fire Champion
– Deep Freeze Champion
– Mud Bog Champion
– Wicked Cavern Champion
– Burning Sands Champion
– Super Champion
– Added sounds to sound test.
– Updated the UI to show the following information:
– Lightning Effect while POWER modifier is active during a mode.
– Pulsing background glow to running super feature icons.
– Values for Super Orbits, Super Lanes, Super Slings, and Super Targets.
– Super Feature Collect Jackpot value.
– Add game adjustment for Shield Diverter power.
– Add game adjustment for Trough power.
– Added 5 difficulty settings for KNIGHT letters. Install competition defaults to
Extra Hard (0 Letters spotted)
– Updates to Flail Motor:
– Enabled STALL TIMEOUT mechanism.
– Motor can detect stalls caused by a stuck ball.
– Enhanced flail motor opto detection/compensation
– Added start effects for Black Knight Original Multiball.
– Added light effect for Combos on the orbit shots.
– Added additional Black Knight Taunts throughout the game.
– Competition mode now makes the order of mystery effects deterministic.
– Added display effects for Magna Save Available and Ball Save Lit.
Moved to System 2.27:
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.40.0
Updated instructions for RESTORE SETTINGS.
Reordered items in UTIL->VOL, moved CABINET SPEAKER TYPE to be after
BACKBOX SPEAKER TYPE.
Added UTIL->RESET->VOL which will reset all audio settings to their
Append (MAX) to the credit message if the number of credits equals
the CREDIT LIMIT adjustment.