CODE UPDATE : STERN’S DEADPOOL : VERSION 0.98.0
NEW CODE! Stern Pinball has posted Deadpool code version 0.98.0 for the Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models.
This code contains topper support, bug fixes, enhancements and additional polish.
Pro – v0.98.0:
Premium – v0.98.0
Limited Edition – v0.98.0
LE V0.98.0 – Jan 24, 2019
– Added support for topper.
– BERSERKER RAGE
– Added grace period between finishing a mode and starting Berserker Rage
– DISCO LOOPS and DISCO MULTIBALL
– Added grace period between finishing a mode and starting Disco modes
– Number of Disco spinner spins to light Disco Loops increased from 50 to 60 spins.
– MECHSUIT MULTIBALL
– When Mechsuit Multiball is Lit, disable Disco modes, Berserker Rage,
and Katanarama Time.
– 5 Jackpot shots are lit (L. Orbit, L. Ramp, Center Shot, R. Ramp, R. Orbit).
– Collect 5 jackpots to light Super Jackpot at the scoop.
– Super Jackpot awards big points and 1 BOOM.
– Scoring balanced.
– PLAYFIELD MULTIPLIER – increased timer
– MYSTERY – added Extra Ball mystery award
– Weapon Jackpot awards
– 45 weapons – Light Mechsuit Multiball
– 75 weapons – Light Extra Ball (auto adjusts)
– 100, 200, 300 weapons … – Bump playfield multiplier minimum for the rest of the ball.
– Fixed: intermittent crash in Sabretooth Battle
– Update to nodeboard firmware v0.29.0
– Added system adjustment for Spike 2 games when a headphone kit is installed:
– “MUTE KNOCKER IF HP DETECTED” – will not play replay knocker sound when
headphones are in use. Default value is NO (not muted).
– “DISABLE Q24 KNOCK IF HP DETECTED” – will not fire Q24 knocker coil when
headphones are in use. Default value is NO (not disabled).
– DIAG->NODE->BRD->Overcurrent Test now displays Drive/Coil and Light/LED
description instead of device address.