CODE UPDATE : STERN’S BATMAN 66 : VERSION 1.02.0
NEW CODE! Stern Pinball has posted new Batman code v1.02.0 for the Premium, Limited Edition, and Super Limited Edition models.
This code contains additional polish, game enhancements, score balancing and bug fixes.
Super Limited Edition – v1.02.0:
Limited Edition – v1.02.0:
Premium – v1.02.0:
V1.02.0 – Dec. 20, 2018
– Added attract mode operating instructions. This is on a setting,
ATTRACT OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS, default is ON. This shows a sequence
in the attract mode about inserting coins, pressing start, launching
the ball, and using the flippers.
– Added SLE custom speech for the batphone hurry-up. This occurs at
the 15 second mark, once per start.
– Shame modes start as multiball the first time they are played. They
will then be started as timed modes until all of minor villain modes
have been played within the season.
– Type of GI lamps in the light table changed to GI; these were marked
– Cleaned up city scene video clips. Fixed Morganbilt Library video
clip, which was converted using the wrong aspect ratio, and showed
black bars on each side of the clip.
– Fixed a bug with hold bonus x; it was not being held.