CODE UPDATE : BATMAN 66 CODE 0.90.0 UPDATE
NEW CODE! Stern Pinball has posted new Batman code version 0.90.0 for the Premium, Limited Edition, and Super Limited Edition models.
This code includes four major villain modes. This code also adds additional polish and contains bug fixes.
Super Limited Edition – v0.90.0:
Limited Edition – v0.90.0:
Premium – v0.90.0:
V0.90.0 – Apr. 12, 2018
– Added additional modes for Catwoman (“Catwoman’s Dressed To Kill”),
Joker (“Surf’s Up! Joker’s Under!”), Penguin (“Enter Batgirl, Exit
Penguin”), and Riddler (“Ring Around The Riddler”).
These can be accessed by:
1) Holding in the right flipper button when the ball is in the shooter
lane with no major villain mode running, pressing the left flipper
button will change the mode that starts next. Repeatedly pressing
the right flipper button cycles through the major villains.
2) Playing through the major villain modes normally. The next mode
to start will be the one that hasn’t been played already.
– Added new High Score tables for the new major villain modes.
– The Penguin VUK will now kick a few extra times (consecutively) before
it is flagged with “OPERATOR ALERT”.
– Fixed an issue where some player scores for certain villain champions
would not be considered properly for High Score To Date.
– Super Skill Shot is now stopped by the Top Lanes and the Top Eject.
– Improved throughput of node communication for better lamp performance.
– Fixed pricing text alignment in previous games scores screen in attract
– Added completion (jailed) effects for the minor villains.
– Added logic to be able to start the game using the lockdown button.