CODE UPDATE : STERN’S IRON MAIDEN PRO : VERSION V0.92.0
Stern Pinball has posted the initial release of Iron Maiden code version 0.92.0 for the Pro model.
This code contains game fixes, adjustments, and enhancements.
Pro – v0.92.0:
V0.92 – April 12, 2018
– Made flipper power adjustments a little harder for all presets (soft, normal, hard)
– Hallowed Be Thy Name – animations added to the mode.
– Trooper Multiball – animations added to the mode.
– Trooper Multiball – add different priority display effects for the different types of trooper awards
– Fear of the Dark – animations added to the mode.
– Fear of the Dark – remove fear of the dark award value instructions
– Fear of the Dark – add spinner bank on a high priority foreground effect
– Loop Jackpot text says “Loop Jackpot” instead of “Jackpot”
– Two Minutes to Midnight – audible countdown added for all 10 seconds
– Two Minutes to Midnight – removed song name callouts in favor of louder missile sound effects
– Cyborg Multiball – lit mode doesn’t hide other playfield lights
– Sarcophagus Lock / Lit messaging improvements
– Score Frame – Interface update to make the scores bigger
– Score Frame – Colored inactive-player scores. Added Player Up message to two player games
– Bonus – Added outline to all bonus screen text
– Number of the Beast – wizard mode can be lit and started and awards 50M for now
– Super Slings – on-screen effects displaying the total super sling amount when the slings are hit
– Eddie Cards – display effect shows progress towards lighting the Number of the Beast wizard mode.
– Eddie Cards – level 2 card states implemented and collectible
– Enter Initials – screen updated with Egyptian theme and cartouche engraving to match initials
– Champions – cartouche added to screens in attract
– Sound – more sound added to displays effects that were missing
– Family mode added
– Added song credits in attract
– Tweaked switch scoring for not-shot switches
– Updated pharaoh and pyramid animations
– Updated x-way combo animations
– Competition Mode installs TILE DEBOUNCE time to 450ms (default 1000ms)
– update extra ball consolation score from 5M to 10M and do not apply playfield multiplier
– Tilt Bob – diagnostics added to not flag as broken
– Playfield multiplier timer pauses for choreography
– shortening name of the upper left and upper right flipper button switch so it doesn’t overlap other text in switch test
– Light Shows – added for Tomb Award, Super Slings, and Skill Shot
– Mystery Award – Add Time adds additional time based on qualified Mystery Level
– Mystery Award – Add-A-Ball adds additional ball save time based on qualified Mystery Level
– Replay – changed default to 100M
1 – Download the spk file
2 – Copy only the spk file to the root level of a USB stick.
3 – Power game off
4 – Insert USB stick
5 – Turn on game
6 – After game boots up it will give the option for software update
7 – Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the
option and starts the update.
8 – Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and
remove USB stick.