CODE UPDATE : BATMAN 66 CODE 0.87.0 UPDATE
Stern Pinball has posted new Batman code version 0.87.0 for the Premium, Limited Edition, and Super Limited Edition models.
This code contains updated features, another exciting minor villain mode, and has added “BATUSI” multiball.
The code also adds additional polish and contains bug fixes.
Super Limited Edition – v0.87.0:
Limited Edition – v0.87.0:
Premium – v0.87.0:
V0.87.0 – Jan. 30, 2018
– Fixed an issue where the minor villain modes that had been completed
could not be played again after all had been played.
– Fixed an issue where the BOOKWORM mode would be stuck on the last shot
and would not end sometimes.
– Added “BATUSI” multiball mode for completing one TV mode from SEASON 1,
one TV mode from SEASON 2, and one TV mode from SEASON 3.
– Implemented “MINOR VILLAIN AWARDS PERSIST UNTIL END OF GAME” for
completing the BOOKWORM mode.
– Implemented “ALLOW REPLAY FAILED MODES” and “ALLOW REPLAY ANY MODES”
for completing the MAD HATTER modes.
– Frozen timers for completing the MR. FREEZE mode were lasting until
the end of the game (always). This has been corrected.
– Misc. tweaks and volume adjustments to sounds and music.
– The MULTIBALL award from MYSTERY is not allowed when VILLAIN ESCAPE or
BATUSI modes are ready to start.
– Sequenced BATUSI with VILLAIN ESCAPE so they can both run at the same
– Added a mode for KING TUT (Episode #117).
– Fixed a problem where if the adjustment “SHOT MULT. CARRY BALL/BALL”
was set, the shots would not be initialized correctly and shooting a
shot would often result in a 0 (zero) score.