CODE UPDATE : BATMAN 66 CODE 0.86.0 UPDATE
Stern Pinball has posted new Batman code version 0.86.0 for the Premium, Limited Edition and Super Limited Edition models.
This code update features another two new exciting minor villain modes.
The code also adds additional polish and contains bug fixes.
Super Limited Edition – v0.86.0:
Limited Edition – v0.86.0:
Premium – v0.86.0:
V0.86.0 – Jan. 18, 2018
– VILLAIN ESCAPE with frozen timers (defeat Mr. Freeze) allows the
villain value to build until the player loses the ball and multiball
– The BALL SAVER is turned off at the start of VILLAIN ESCAPE, since
VILLAIN ESCAPE can be started immediately from the ball shooter at the
start of a new ball if the ball rebounds into the TOP EJECT.
– Rebalanced sounds and speech.
– Fixed a bug in BAT TURN where the GADGET BUTTON would not award certain
– Fixed a bug in VILLAIN ESCAPE mode where the GADGET BUTTON would not
award the PENGUIN VUK shot.
– Added BOOKWORM mode. This mode becomes easier based on how many other
modes are played and completed before starting it.
– Added KING TUT mode.
– Increased the percent chance that LIGHT TV will be awarded from
– ADD MORE TIME from mystery is now given higher priority than RESTART
– Added a setting (default: YES) that spots neighboring unscored TV
targets. (This should make it easier to light the TV modes, as the
bottom target difficult to hit intentionally.)
– Fixed a bug that was flashing the area for the playfield multiplier