CODE UPDATE : GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY CODE 0.85.0 UPDATE
Stern Pinball has posted Guardians of the Galaxy code version 0.85.0 for the Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models.
This code contains a mini wizard mode, bug fixes, adjustments, and enhancements.
Pro – v0.85.0:
Premium – v0.85.0
Limited Edition – v0.85.0
LE/PRE V0.85 – January 9, 2018
– optimized switch hit graphics during Escape Kyln 2 as each FX was slowing down the display.
– changed Immolation Initiative music to match Intro with Ronan.
– optimized switch hit graphics during Immolation Initiative.
– updated the display effect that appears while pressing both flipper buttons in the attract mode to show the score(s) of the last game played.
– updated the Competition Mode display effect that appears in the attract mode while holding in the left flipper button.
– added a level 2 jackpot lightshow to Immolation Initiative.
– Added score frame to Immolation Initiative progress display screen
– added award display f/x to Immolation Initiative.
– fixed a problem where mode select was still active after the player plunged the ball and inadvertently switched the selected mission as they used the flippers to move the lit skill shot.
– added an Immolation Initiative Champion to instant info
– added an adjustment to allow Mode Select at Ball Start, default is “Yes”.
– added skill shot speech.
– added Hadron Enforcer speech.
– added skill shot, super skill shot sound FX.
– now every other Immolation Initiative level 2 jackpot adds a ball back into play.
– added Immolation Initiative light logic to the bottom grid of lamps.
– added Save Xandar light logic to the bottom grid of lamps.
– changed logic for the orbit control gates to remain down during Immolation Initiative.
– Groot Multiball ball save progress has been optimized.
– added a Hadron Enforcer Awards adjustment, i.e. # of Hadron Enforcers shots to award upon completing the Hadron Enforcer targets.
– increased the MAX number of Hadron Enforcer shots accumulated to 9.
– raised the volume of the Sibling Rivalry, Pod Chase & Sanctuary Awards as they were hard to hear over the background FX.
– added Immolation Initiative awards to the Hadron Enforcer, i.e. the Hadron Enforcer can collect Immolation Initiative awards.
– fixed a bug where the Hadron Enforcer would give awards when they were not available.
– added a level 1 jackpot lightshow to Immolation Initiative.
– added Immolation Initiative progress display screen.
– fixed Immolation Initiative speech.
– added Hadron Enforcer Lit sound F/X.
– now only single rampage letters show up if the display is busy showing other awards.
– the Hadron Enforcer action button, after game over, was still flashing in the attract mode. This has been fixed.
– Immolation Initiative can now be restarted if a level 2 Jackpot (which adds a ball) is collected during the grace period.
– fixed a bug where the right outlane ball save was awarded if you drained during the start of Multiball. Now the game gives the ball back without turning off the right outlane ball save lamp.
– added Immolation Initiative High Score Champion.
– added adjustments to support Immolation High Score Champion (default score threshold, type of award to give, # of awards to give.
– added Immolation Initiative Champion to the attract mode.
– Fixed a problem where high score 3 was showing phantom letters.
– fixed Immolation Initiative speech that was being cut off.
– Immolation Level 1 and 2 Jackpot awards can now be collected via switch hit thresholds.
– fixed a bug where locked balls were not being added into play during Immolation Initiative.
– added Immolation Initiative Wizard Mode.
– balls that are kicked out of Groot’s mouth used to momentarily activate the top magnet. Now the kick out alternates between the top/right magnets.
The left magnet is not used in this case as it is not close enough to the ball path to change the ball’s trajectory.
– restructured Orb Magnet timeout to be more efficient.
– added mode start display effects for all movie modes, i.e. Sanctuary, Sanctuary 2.
– now cycling magnet(s) will timeout if balls are being held on the flipper.
– added cycling magnets logic to Orb Multiball
– added lights to Orb Multiball to indicate orb/super jackpot levels.
– Added Hadron Enforcer lit display FX.
– high score initials music was running during the match f/x, this has been fixed.
– added End of Ball Bonus Multiplier sound FX 1X-10X.