CODE UPDATE : STERN’S STAR WARS : VERSION 0.93.0
Code Update Links :
Pro Code v 0.93.0:
Premium Code 0.93.0:
Limited Edition 0.93.0:
This code release is in zip format. The zip file downloaded will need
to be unzipped before installing on a USB stick.
1 – Download the zip file
2 – Unzip the file, this will create a folder that contains three files
3 – Open folder, copy only the three files to the root level of a USB stick. Do
not copy the folder.
4 – Power game off
5 – Insert USB stick
6 – Turn on game
7 – After game boots up it will give the option for software update
8 – Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the
option and starts the update.
9 – Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and
remove USB stick.
LE/PREMIUM V0.93 – October 18, 2017
– In competition mode, Mystery now presents awards in a deterministic
– Mystery would sometimes award INCREASE SPINNER LEVEL when it was already at
– Although the correct award was recorded, the rightmost TIE Fighter in the
mini display would always display “100K”.
– Sometimes the TIE Fighters would not be displayed.
– TIE Fighters now leave both displays when their corresponding timer
– TIE Fighter will no longer animate a previous explosion when the cockpit
– The cockpit TIE Fighter explosions were sometimes running at double speed.
– Mystery and Pops would sometimes award JEDI TRAINING when the game was already
at JEDI MASTER level.
– Tournaments will no longer display $0.00 for winners in attract mode.
– The scoring for the 4th mission of each group will no longer carry over from
game to game. It will reset to the default value each time you start the
– A lamp effect was added to the TIE target arrows when a TIE is destroyed.
– A new challenge was added to the TIE fighter mini-screen main-play 3-bank
– You can now light extra ball from destroying TIE fighters on the
– At each new ball, a random target from the 3-bank, is selected.
– After you destroy a some TIE fighters on that target, an
Advanced TIE fighter will start showing up.
– After you destroy enough Advanced TIE Fighters a pinball ball will
– Hit the target associated with the pinball on the display to light “Extra Ball”.
– There is only one opportunity to light an “Extra Ball” during each ball, and only one can be lit
– Light “EXTRA BALL” now runs a lamp effect.
– Audits were added for major game features.
– Moved to System 1.77:
– Replaced hardware version number with OS version number on diagnostic
– Added a message LOCATING NODE BOARDS. This will display if a required
node board is not discovered, previously it would incorrectly state
UPDATING NODE BOARD and UPDATE FAILED. The node board number(s) of
missing boards will be displayed and updated as boards are found.
– Adjusted the timing of the fork ramp to improve its functionality.
– Added some names to the scrolling credits easter egg ( 1 2 3 ).