CODE UPDATE : JERSEY JACK’S WIZARD OF OZ : CODE UPDATE 6.5
Download Code Below :
* Fix lamp board disabling/jumpering.
* Fix Witch debounce times (core change made it very hard for her to
* Hopefully fixed the Winkie drop target coil lock-on issue.
* Fix 1-player choreography at ball start.
* Special display effect now only shows if set for points, otherwise it shows
Free Game or Extra Ball.
* Music no longer silenced at endball waiting for bonus to start.
* Custom high scores now come after normal and daily high scores.
* Fix music possibly going away after adjusting volume.
* Spinner now scores points based on BALL status and BALL difficulty.
+ Added “Hurryup Magnet Helper” adjustment. Can be set to On/Off, default
is ON. If Witch Hurryup is running and Dorothy isn’t ready to be
captured, shots to the right orbit will be attempted to be caught by the
magnet for easy Witch shots. The magnet doesn’t work the best in this
application, but when it works it’s useful.
=== Core Code
* Fixed a very rare potential game-crashing race condition in 2 game systems.
* Console can fill the screen now.
* Added maintenance reboot event to the logger.
* Fixed game time audit (it would get messed up if a game was started again
before attract mode).
+ Start button will now allow restarting on ball 1 without adding players.
* To accomodate the above, players are now added when the start button is
released, not when it is pressed.
+ Courtesy kicks.
* Console now displays loading progress.
* DEFAULT ADJUSTMENT VALUES NOW REPRESENT “HOME” OPTIONS.
+ Added “Install Coin-Op” preset for easier setup for operators due to the
* HSTD Multiple Initials/Player now defaults to OFF.