CODE UPDATE : THE WALKING DEAD CODE UPDATE FROM STERN PINBALL VERSION 1.56
Stern has just released another code update for the Walking Dead making it code 1.56
Download Updates Here :
– Crossbow motor ball clearing procedure was not waiting for the “mark”
switch to be made before firing the ball. This has been corrected.
– Changed crossbow from ignoring switches after the ball was fired to
stopping the sequence when certain switches are hit after firing. This
behavior is reasonably like the PRO now.
– Fixed an issue where a ball in the crossbow may not get cycled through
if the player did not hit the button and fire the ball.
– Crossbow sequence no longer killed (stopped) when a playfield target
is hit before the ball is physically fired out of the crossbow.
– Improved crossbow handling when the ball is accepted for player-
controlled firing and the ball leaves the switch.
– Added the crossbow mode timer to the background display effect for the
crossbow shot (when it is ready to be made).
– Paused the crossbow mode timer while the player is allowed to make a
– “Other” switches not part of crossbow awards during crossbow or crossbow mode awards during crossbow mode no longer kill off the sequence during multiball.
– Added background art for crossbow HSTD in attract mode and the crossbow mode total page.
– Multikill scores carryover at HORDE start set to YES for competition
– Knocker sound/q24 option synced better with the replay effect.
– Crossbow mode was not blinking the crossbow lamp. This has been
– Combo was not recording the combo champion properly. This has been
– Crossbow mode was not un-lighting itself after it was started. This
has been corrected.