CODE UPDATE : Game of Thrones CODE UPDATE FROM Stern Pinball VERSION 1.10
Game of Thrones Pro Code Update! 1.10 code is now available and includes a large amount of updates and improvements! Full details of the update are located within the release notes.
Version 1.10 is now available. It can be downloaded from the following link:
* STERN PINBALL, INC. *
* (C) COPYRIGHT 2007 – 2015 STERN PINBALL, INC. *
* Game of Thrones *
HELP US, HELP YOU! If you have any suggestions, questions, need technical
advice, find errors or have comments, contact us through our website:
or call 1-800-542-5377. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to
report any software problems.
This text file and all other documents relating to this product, playfield
components, features, rules, programming and operation are subject to change
without notice (Service Bulletins, if applicable, available through our
V1.10 – October 22, 2015
– increased the strength of the hold for the sword mech
– Added Iron Throne lamp to Iron Throne backgrounds
– Added Hand of the king lamp to Hand of the king backgrounds
– Added post Hand of the King background lamp effect
– How many seconds you have to choose your battle increases with the
number of chocies you have.
– Made instructions always show if not in casual mode
– Made instruction timers longer if not in casual mode
– Fixed a problem where the choose your battle timer would not count down
– Fixed a problem where a bad opto could give a jackpot before Blackwater started
– Fixed issue of ball arriving in the lock and the game gives a speech call.
– Fixed an issue where a flaky ramp opto could lead to the game reseting
V1.07 – October 20, 2015
– Added a message to the end of inserting credits that prompts the player
hold the action button for 3 seconds to start “advanced play”
V1.06 – October 19, 2015
– Fixed Martell Mode not ending when it should
– Increased the starting points for Wall Multiball
– Changed the name of “Battle at the Wall” to “Battle for the Wall”
– Fixed Gold not being intialized like it should be.
– Replaced some castles with sigils
– Replaced Hand of the King Art with new and improved
– Changed special points to 25M
– Changed extraball points to 15M
– Added Attract page to explain how to get advanced play
V1.05 – October 15, 2015
– Fixed a Dragon flapping problem at the start of Targaryen
V1.04 – October 14, 2015
– Fixed the names of swords
– Removed button lamps from masking lamp strings
– Added player up info to the first page of instant info
– Stopped the game from pausing at end ball after Martell
– Changed the rules for Martell some.
– Increased the scoring for Martell.
– Made house selection happen if valid playfield
– Made lannister + greyjoy end after all 5 lannister shots even if
there are greyjoy shots remaining.
V1.03 – October 13, 2015
– Changed how Choose your Battle timer works.
It will not reset as the player changes pages.
– Fixed build Stark text to always be on the correct side.
– Removed short lamp effect from winter grows choreogrophy.
– Reduced the dutycycle frequency of the up post in the dragon shot
– Added Casual Mode Adjustment.
– Factory PRO will be YES and NO for PRE/LE
– No House selection at the start. PLayers will be HOUSE STARK.
– STARK starts complete so they are one house closer to EXTRA BALL
– GREYJOY starts lit.
– No option to PASS on choose your battle
– If only one house is lit the house will start without a prompt
during CHOOSE YOUR BATTLE
– Difficulty, HOME, and Directors Cut INSTALLS will change the setting.
– Holding the ACTION button for 3 seconds before starting a game will
allow the game to start NOT in casual mode if desired.
– Added more interesting rules to Hand of the King
– It plays in “sets” of rules
– Each set starts with 4 shots to complete.
The shots are decided by the four houses that were completed
– The value collected from each shot builds the value of a Super jackpot.
– After the 4 shots Super Jackpot Lights completing the Set.
– The value collected from the Super Jackpot builds
the value of the Super Jackpo Hurry Up.
– After 4 Sets a hurry up starts at the Battering Ram.
– Once the Hurry up is coleted or times out the whole things starts over.
– Each House completed before Hand starts will change or add to the rules
of the multiball.
– Targaryen will increase the base value of all shots
– Stark Will add a “Bonus Round” at the end of each set
– Baratheon will increase from 4 shots needed to all 7 shots.
– Lannister will increase the starting value of the SJP Hurry Up
– Greyjopy will subtract one set needed before SJP Hurry Up.
– Tyrell will increase the value of the Super Jackpot
– Martell – Each shot needs to be shot twice
– Removed small lamp effects from unlit lower lanes.
– Added more points to the start of Blackwater
– Made many of the full playfield lamp effects less bright
– Added background and foreground lamp effects for the pop bumpers
– Fixed Battering Ram lighting Playfield multipliers when it should not.
– Remove randomness from pop bumper awards if in competition mode.
– Made the middle choice in mystery be big points if in competition mode.
– Swords will award in order if the game is in competition mode.
– Fix – Mystery was not awarding a Special
– Tweaked – Mystery big points formating no longer forces a leading zero
– Fixed a control gate not opening when it should from a left orbit.
V1.02 – October 5, 2015
– Improved responsiveness of battering ram.
– Added support for Dragon flashers.
– Updated sounds.
– Iron Throne – added victory laps after completing the Red Keep while
multiball is still active.
– Dim backbox lights when in the Service Menus.
– Added new artwork for video mode duel.
– Modified Iron Throne award light show to incorporate a full playfield effect.
– Fixed an issue where Iron Throne Start was not holding the ball
in the sword lock up properly.
– Fixed an issue in Targaryen 3 where Greyjoy shots on the target banks would
require completion rather than a single shot.
– Added “victory laps” to iron throne if there’s still a multiball in progress
after red keep.
– Added new battering ram sound fx.
V1.01 – September 29, 2015
– Dragon mech effects added.
– Mode award lamp effects added.
– Modified Martell Add Time display.
– Modified Targaryen Add Time display.
– Modified Martell mode to only award the 3rd shot, but build towards it
with prior shots.
– Added a graphic for choosing your castle. Cool map scrolling!
– Fixed an issue where the total screen was not showing the super jackpots
V1.00 – September 29, 2015
– Initial release.