PINBALL MAGAZINE NO. 3 IS HERE!
Pinball Magazine # 3 by Jonathan Joosten is here and ready to be purchased. Jonathan also has printed and sold issues #1 and #2 which can be purchased also. I have both of those issues and the magazines are great. Highly recommended to buy the back issues also if you haven’t done so already.
Info about issue # 3 :
To purchase issue # 3, click the link below :
Pinball Magazine No. 3 contents:
- 260 glossy full color pages (it’s more like a book…)
- Almost everything there is to know about KISS-themed pinball machines (total KISS-related content is about 88 pages)
- Former pinball designer Jim Patla discusses his entire career at Bally Pinball, including lots of new details on his 1979 KISS pinball design as well as other games
- Former Bally Marketing and Licensing Director Tom Nieman talks about his years at Bally, inventing the licensing model, lots of details on Bally’s KISS marketing campaigns and much more
- Pinball artist Kevin O’Connor discusses his years and games at Bally, including the artwork he did for KISS and lots more. This article features unique sketches and artwork!
- Stern’s Director of Marketing and Licencing Jody Dankberg discusses their current KISS game
- Stern Pinball designer John Borg discusses his new KISS design
- 9-page pinball review of Stern’s KISS by Pinball News
- 2 Bally KISS restoration features
- Very rare Gene Simmons painting from 1982 by a well-known pinball artist
- Barenaked Ladies leadsinger Ed Robertson talks about his pinball passion
- The French Connection: four articles on French manufacturers of replacement printed circuit boards that will enhance your game
- Showtime: Festi’Flip, Europe’s biggest pinball show
- Museum: Freddy’s Pinball Paradise, location to play and game distributor
- Plus articles on Jersey Jack Pinball (USA), Project Pinball Charity (USA), Pinball Creative (U.K.), Pinball Dreams (Germany), Pavlov Pinball (U.K.), Who’s Working On What?, Show Diary,and lots more
Issues #1 and # 2
To purchase issues # 1 and # 2 , click below :