PINDMD 3 Announced for Virtual Pinball
PinDMD is a board that allows you to use an LED DMD in a Virtual Pinball Machine. The older versions of PinDMD only allows one color to be displayed. The new PinDMD 3 allows 24bit RGB color.
Taken from VPforums.org webiste about PinDMD 3 being release.
What’s new in pinDMD3?
– It now FULL 24bit RGB colour!
– Supports all the existing pinDMD2 features / games / roms.
– 4 / 16 / alphanumeric roms can all be coloured.
– Rainbow mode (cycle through colours of the rainbow)
– Set the game to any colour you want (the firmware uses your current pinMame DMD colour settings)
– pinMame colourize colours also work on 4 shade games.
– Raw 24bit RGB video.
– pinDMD is now built into the DMD unit it self (one unit)
– Plug and play device. (plug in the 5v power (disk drive molex), plug in the USB cable) and your good to go!
– Will fit any current DMD cut out (exact DMD dimensions, no large lcds to try and fit / hide)
– Other features include 128bit encrypted firmware LOCKED to the pinDMD hardware.